Сергунова Виктория / Sergunova Victoria
Sergunova Victoria (November 23, 1982) - graduated at the biological faculty of the Kuban State University in 2004. Biologist, PhD (2013). Prize-holder of the Moscow government prize for young scientists of 2016 in the category "medical sciences".
Field of scientific interests: features of nanostructure of blood cells membranes under critical conditions, atomic force microscopy for the study of red blood cells membranes, the effect of ionizing radiation on red blood cells.
She has more than 25 scientific publications. The main results are published in the Web of Science journals with large impact factor (IF), which are the part of the group of first quartile journals (the list is attached), the author of a number of patents for inventions.
In particular, the results are published in such journals as: Scientific Reports "Transformation of the membrane nanosurface of the red blood cells under the hemin action", Experimental cell research "Nanodefects of membranes cause of destruction of packed red blood cells during long-term storage", Scientific reports "Morphology, membrane nanostructure and stiffness for quality assessment of packed red blood cells". She had the reports at the conferences of the European Association for Red Cell Research, CLINAM (clinical nanomedicine), Regional Congress of the ISBT, AFM Biomed, Life Support under Critical States, etc.
She has been working on topics of the institute since 2010.
She is a member of the international blood transfusion association International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT). Since 2018 she is interim of the head of the laboratory of biophysics of cell membranes in critical states, chief researcher of V.A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology of Federal state budgetary scientific center "Federal scientific clinical center for resuscitation and rehabilitation".
The list of more significant scientific works:
- Elena Kozlova, Alexander Chernysh, Victor Moroz, Victoria Sergunova, Olga Gudkova, Maya Fedorova, Artem Kuzovlev. Opposite effects of electroporation of red blood cell membranes under the influence of zinc ions . Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 14(1), 2012, 3-13 (IF 0.8)
- Kozlova E, Chernysh A, Moroz V, Gudkova O, Sergunova V, Kuzovlev A. Transformation of membrane nanosurface of red blood cells under hemin action. Scientific reports. 2014 Aug 12;4:6033. doi: 10.1038 (IF5.578)
- Moroz VV, Chernysh AM, Kozlova EK, Sergunova VA, Gudkova OE, Khoroshilov SE, Onufrievich AD, Kostin AI. Disorders in the Morphology and Nanostructure of Erythrocyte Membranes after Long-term Storage of Erythrocyte Suspension: Atomic Force Microscopy Study. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2015 Jul;159(3):406-10. doi: 10.1007/s10517-015-2975-9. Epub 2015 Jul 28. (IF 0.3)
- Kozlova Е, Chernysh А, Moroz V, Sergunova V, Gudkova О, Kuzovlev А. Nanodefects of membranes cause destruction of packed red blood cells during long-term storage. Exp Cell Res. 2015 Jul 10. pii: S0014-4827(15)30039-2. doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2015.07.009. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 26169694 (IF 3.3)
- Kozlova Е, Chernysh А, Moroz V, Sergunova V, Zavialova А, Kuzovlev А. Nanoparticles of perfluorocarbon emulsion contribute to the reduction of methemoglobin to oxyhemoglobin. Int J Pharm. 2016 Jan 30;497(1-2):88-95. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2015.11.035. PMID: 26626224, DOI:10.1016/j.ijpharm.2015.11.035 (IF 4)
- .Kozlova E.K.Sergunova, V.A ,.Krasavin E.A, Boreyko A.V., Zavialova A.V., Kozlov A.P., Chernysh A.M. Local defects in the nanostructure of the membrane of erythrocytes upon ionizing radiation of blood. Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters, 2016, 13(1),140-148. (SJR 0.3)
- Kozlova E, Chernysh A, Moroz V, Sergunova V, Gudkova O, Manchenko E. Morphology, membrane nanostructure and stiffness for quality assessment of packed red blood cells. Scientific Reports. 2017 Aug 10;7(1):7846. Web of Science IF 4.8
- Sergunova V.. and Gudkova O. Destruction of packed red blood cells during long-term storage due to nanodefects of membranes. Vox Sanguinis International Journal of Blood Transfusion Medicine Volume 112, Supplement 1, June 2017 p.134. 27th Regional Congress of the ISBT Copenhagen, Denmark June 17–21, 2017 Web of Science IF2.1.
- Kozlova E., Chernysh A., Sergunova V., Gudkova O., Manchenko E., Kozlov A.Atomic force microscopy study of red blood cell membrane nanostructure during oxidation-reduction processes. Journal of Molecular Recognition. 2018, P. e2724. DOI: 10.1002/jmr.2724. Impact factor:1.868
Входит в БД Web of Science, Scopus
Kozlova E. , Chernysh A., Manchenko E, SergunovaV, Moroz V. Nonlinear Biomechanical Characteristics of Deep Deformation of Native RBC Membranes in Normal State and under Modifier Action. Hindawi, Scanning. Volume 2018, Article ID 1810585, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1810585 Impact factor:0.994
Пичугина Ирина / Pichugina Irina
Dissertation «Esophageal spasm: a clinical and instrumental study» (2016).
Therapist, gastroenterologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist.
The chief of laboratory of neurogastroenterology.
Federal Research and Clinical Center of Intensive Care Medicine and Rehabilitology.
Кузовлев Артём / Kuzovlev Artem
V.A. Negovsky research institute of general reanimatology,
Vice-Director for science,
Head of the Laboratory for clinical pathophysiology of critical states
Higher medical, anesthesia and intensive care medicine specialist, MD, PhD, DrMed
2014-2015 – postgraduate education (Specialist in higher medical education)
2017 – currently - V. A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology, Vice-Director for science.
2011 – currently – V. A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology, Head of the Laboratory for clinical pathophysiology of critical states (part-time)
2009 – 2011 – V. A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology, PhD fellowship (anesthesiology, “Diagnosis of acute respiratory distress syndrome in nosocomial pneumonia”).
2007 – 2009 – V. A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology, residence in anesthesiology.
2001 – 2007 - I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy (Faculty of training medical researchers and advisors).
Currently - Head of the Laboratory for clinical pathophysiology of critical states at the V. A. Negovsky Research Institute of General Reanimatology. Investigation into new molecular biomarkers of ventilator-associated pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome and sepsis, new modes of antibiotic therapy for ventilator-associated pneumonia.RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Investigation into acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
2008 – 2010 – clinical investigation into the diagnosis of ARDS in nosocomial pneumonias (PhD)
2006 – 2007 – graduate scientific project dedicated to the role of ischemia and reperfusion in the ARDS pathogenesis.
2006 – experimental work in ventilator-induced lung injury.
2005 – apoptosis in ARDS, experimental work (TUNEL method)
2004 – 2005 – experimental work “Pulmonary microvasculature thrombosis and ARDS”
2004 – course paper “Acute Lung Injury – etiology and pathogenesis”
2007 – 2008 – Investigation into cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Experimental and clinical study. Institute for Experimental Medical Research, Ulleval Hospital, Oslo, Norway. Supervisor – Professor P.A. Steen
Key research skills:
- Planning and managing research project in a group of 5-6 scientists.
- Analyzing scientific data.
- Publishing of scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Regular oral and poster presentations at national and international meetings.
List of publications –
2017 – Prize of the Moscow Government to young scientists for 2016 (project “Increase of efficiency of diagnosis and treatment of infectious complications of critical states by modern technologies”).
2014 – Presidential Scholarship for young researchers (for a period of 2015-2017).
2012 – Presidential Scholarship for young researchers (for a period of 2012-2014).
2007-2008 – 10-months probation at the University of Oslo (Norway, Oslo). Clinical (Rikshopitalet) and research work (Intervention centre at Rikshospitalet (Prof. T.I. Tonnessen); Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Research group (Prof. P.A. Steen).
2006 – Presidential Scholarship for Probation abroad.
2006 – Pirogov Medal “For Best Scientific Investigation” (for “Acute Lung Injury – Etiology, Pathogenesis” work).
2005 – grant from INVITRO laboratory (Moscow) for a scientific investigation.
13.11.2005-26.11.2005 – probation by an exchange program between the I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy and Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (Germany) sponsored by the DAAD Foundation at the Christian-Albrechts University
2014 – currently – Course Director of the Advanced Life Support courses of the European Resuscitation council and the Resuscitation Council UK.
2008 – currently - Course Director and Course Organizer of the European Resuscitation Council basic life support/automated external defibrillation courses for providers and instructors (teaching adults).
2010 – currently – Associate Professor at the anesthesiology department of the Moscow State medical-dental University (teaching medical students, topics – pathophysiology of critical states, acute respiratory insufficiency, shock, cardiac arrest and resuscitation, practical skills in anesthesiology).
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
English – oral fluent, written fluent.
Norwegian – oral and written intermediate level (trinn 2, University of Oslo language courses).